Construction Cleaning Services for Mid-Michigan
Diamond Shine Cleaning Service offers post construction cleaning to clients big or small. Whether you are doing large construction projects or small home remodels Our Lansing cleaning company pays extra attention to detail during construction clean up, attending to important areas that an amateur cleaning company would miss.
We attend to drapes and carpets; to cleaning light fixtures and shelving. Even more so, our Diamond shine cleaning team will deliver streak and residue free mirrors, interior and exterior windows.
In addition, our cleaning company specializes in Post construction cleanup for homeowners. Building owners, real estate developers, contractors, and builders, Each post construction cleanup's designed with each specific client’s needs in mind. Most cleanups will include a cleanup plan that consists of:
- Shampooing and vacuuming carpets and mopping floors
At Diamond shine we will make sure all areas of the post construction cleanup and construction cleanup's taken care of. If a client needs extra attention to a specific area, our staff at Diamond Shine will address the issue.
Construction is a Dusty Business, this is one of the main reasons you need a Construction Cleaning.
When Diamond Shine Cleaning Company is called for clean up, we get everything!
Whether you have a large construction site, or a small home improvement project, we are the # 1 resource for all of your construction cleaning needs.
Lansing's Best Construction Clean Up Team
Why Choose Diamond Shine Construction Cleaning Service?
We offer Post Construction cleanup services for Contractors, builders, homeowners, building owners, and Real Estate Developers. The benefits of having a Professional Construction Cleaning service do the work are:
- We are Thorough and Experienced, an Amateur is likely to miss important aspects of the new construction cleanup
- Post Construction Cleanup helps people avoid Accidents
- Cuts down on pollution
- We tailor our cleaning to your individual project
Post Construction Cleaning Checklist
Here a Diamond Shine we consult with each project manager to develop to ideal construction cleanup plan. Different Construction projects may require specific areas for some extra TLC. Here are a few areas to consider:
- Trash, Debris Removal with dumpster rental
- Cleaning all Finish work: lie vacuuming, cleaning cabinet tops and interiors, polishing wood and shining stainless steel
- Interior and Exterior window cleaning; including window tracks and frames
- Cleaning, Polishing and disinfecting all plumbing fixtures
- Removing any packaging materials
- Wood bases, Casings, and Frames
- Vacuuming and Shampooing Carpets
- Stripping and Waxing Floors
When Diamond Shine handles all of the hard work of clean-up, you can move on to the next project or just sit back to enjoy your new space!